Sunday, August 2, 2009

Allow Me to Dazzle You

Made from a pair of old Art Kicks, I think these are my new favorite pair of Bedazzle Kicks! I really enjoy working with glitter, so I jumped on the chance to bedazzle these bad boys. This may be the most labor intensive pair I've ever done (2 hours laying it all out and about 6 actually bedazzling), but I LOVE how they turned out. I sketched out the beads and glitter beforehand to make sure everything was positioned correctly, but the earring was a last minute addition and I could not be happier with the result!








\m/ metallic.

4 comments:

  1. So do you only bedazzle old art kicks? I have art kicks, but they aren't old yet. I would love to spruce them up with some bedazzlement thought.

    and PS great business decision to take Lisa Frank Dazzle Dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there goes my market share...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I get a pair of these!? I was wondering how I can make up for when I bought one of those crappy artkicks shoes. These are sure to be awesome.

    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcie, could you bedazzle my old art kicks?!

    ReplyDelete